- INCA provides outreach tools and education.
- We assist in completing applications for Federal Conservation and Financial Assistance.
- Help members to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Teach Livestock Record keeping so ranchers can be eligible for FSA.
- Loans Assist Create Conservation Planning to protect:
- Soil Productivity
- Water Quality and Quantity
- Air Quality
- Wildlife Habitat
- Identify resource problems and find resources for solutions.
- Keep members informed of ever changing opportunities or regulations that can impact their productivity and profitability.
For Tribes & Villages
- Bring the indigenous perspective to conservation
- Provide a respectful connection between Tribes and agencies
- Coordinate conservation projects on Tribal land
- Increase production and harvesting of traditional foods
- Encourage more tribal members to farm or ranch on Trust and Tribal Fee Lands
- Improve Economic Opportunities for producers